Friday, January 16, 2009

Got the travel approval today!!

Hi Everyone,
It's true - I got the travel approval today, which means that Carolyn and I can travel on the 28th, which is just under two weeks away... gulp!!

I'm just going to gush about Carolyn for a little bit here. If she reads this, she'll be embarrased for sure, but it's totally worth it. Carolyn is my best friend from college who lives in Panama with her husband and four awesome children. She and I try to see each other every year. Sometimes I fly to Panama (I tried for XMas this year, but didn't make it because of a huge snow storm that shut down the city for several days). sometimes she travels here, and sometimes we meet somewhere in the middle. Every time we meet, it's an adventure!! Car has to travel to San Francisco first to get her visa, then travel up here. Very complicated, and I can't believe she will do this, all to help me out!! She is truly amazing, and I am so greatful to her and her family for their support in this endeavour!! Thank you!

So we will follow the agenda that I indicated below, leaving on the 28th, and coming back on Feb. 12. I'm sure I'll post more soon.

I'm so happy - it's really happening now!!
:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Max is absolutely adorable!! I can't wait to meet him. Congratulations and many prayers and thoughts for a swift and safe trip to bring him home!
~Louisa