Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cruisin' Around

Today, Max had his first "mountain experience", and of course, the Little Emperor did great! He loved the car ride, enjoyed about 60% of the snow-shoe, and almost fell asleep in the car on the way down. It is now almost 8:00PM, and he's been sleeping since 5:00. My night is doomed! :)

It was a beautiful, sunny day (also something that Max isn't used to in China), so my friend Kristin and I headed up to Cabin Creek, off of I-90. We putzed around on some cross county trails, and both agreed that our actual snow-shoe walk should at least be longer than our car ride up there. Max enjoyed the way down, tried to fall asleep at our lunch spot, and was snoozing on the way down. I think he had fun... I think. :)




Here are some more pictures of Max.



And here's a video of him crawling. It won't be long now for him to be REALLY crawling. Then everything will change again! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has a great stalker's crawl going there - look out Nona!
Bussies - Emanuela

Jessi said...

We're calling it the Rambo Roll!